Yamaha YVC-1000 là một thiết bị loa/micro hội nghị USB chất lượng cao, triệt tiếng vọng (echo) tốt. Đáp ứng phòng họp hội nghị với yêu cầu chất lượng cao.
Kết nối với hệ thống Video conference khác như Polycom, Cisco, Lifesite…
Kết nối với âm thanh hội trường đáp ứng những mô hình phòng họp hội nghị lớn.
The YVC-1000 features separate microphone and speaker units that smoothly integrate audio and video for natural, comfortable remote communication. The high performance, full range speaker unit can be placed close to the display so that audio and video from the remote location blend naturally, while adaptive echo canceller and other Yamaha sound processing technologies facilitate stress-free conversation.
API corresponding model: YVC-1000, YVC-300
Version 1.01 (Update: Mar. 8, 2018)
- Mac OSX 10.11, macOS 10.12 and macOS 10.13 have been added to the O/S support.
- Changed the specification to check the installed API version.
Fast, easy connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets,and dedicated conferencing systems
Connect to the YVC-1000 via USB, Bluetooth*1, or the audio terminals*2 of a conferencing system for high quality audio in your conferences and meetings. This range of connection options allows you to quickly adapt to a variety of communications environments, as well as situations where conferencing might otherwise be difficult due to the lack of a landline, or internet connectivity issues.
Smooth Bluetooth connection using Near Field Communications (NFC)*3 technology
Connect simply and easily by placing an NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet over the NFC logo on the top of the control unit while the Bluetooth button is blinking*4.
- *1 Supports the mSBC codec for transmission of broadband data.
- *2 RCA pin plugs.
- *3 NFC may not function correctly with some NFC-compatible devices.
- *4 If you press the Bluetooth button once, it flashes in blue.
Connect additional speakers and microphones for larger meetings
- *1 The standard YVC-1000 configuration consists of one control unit and one microphone.
- *2 You can connect up to two commercially available powered speakers.
“MSP3” has been tested and approved as external speaker.
Optimize acoustic settings with a single touch
The YVC-1000 automatically optimizes its acoustic settings by learning about the acoustic environment of a room as it operates. When time requirements mean that speed is an issue, simply pressing the tuning fork button activates the automatic audio tuning function, immediately optimizing the acoustic settings for your current environment*1. If any acoustic problems are detected, the tuning fork button lights up orange to warn the user. Details on acoustic problems can be accessed through the audio guidance function*2, which also provides announcements for other operations, such as when Bluetooth connections have been established.
- *1 Automatically measures acoustic characteristics of the operation space and the placement of microphones and speakers, while adjusting the filter settings of the adaptive echo canceller to optimize internal parameters. (This function optimizes settings for the adaptive echo canceller and auto room EQ to correct the difference in delay between the internal and external speakers and correct for the frequency characteristics of the external speaker.)
- *2 Supports English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, and German. The default setting is English.
Communicate with various sources simultaneously
The audio mixing function mixes multiple voice input sources connected to each interface (USB, Bluetooth, and audio input/output) allowing simultaneous communication over different lines. For example, while connected to a web conference via USB, you can also include more participants via smartphone using a Bluetooth connection by using the audio mixing function to combine the audio sources.
Connect to an external microphone for more flexibility during remote class sessions or seminars
Equipped with an external microphone input, the YVC-1000 is ideal for applications such as remote classes or seminars where a handheld microphone may be preferable. Simply connect an external microphone to output your voice through both the base unit speaker and speakers at remote destinations.
A high quality conferencing experience
Innovative sound processing technologies combine to create a productive communications environment
The YVC-1000 incorporates many high-quality sound technologies that Yamaha has developed over the years, including a unique Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) capability used to detect human voices. “HVAD” is an important element of several different sound processing features that require fast and efficient sorting of noise and human voices in order to make speaking and listening a more relaxing, stress-free experience during remote conferencing.