Bosch CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System
Conference and Discussion
CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System
Advanced digital control in a plug-and-play cost-effective solution
Excellent speech intelligibility
CCS 1000 D delivers excellent speech intelligibility thanks to advanced digital audio processing and superior microphone and loudspeaker performance. The loudspeaker and microphone are activated simultaneously to create a more natural face-to-face meeting feel. The system also utilizes built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS) so you can reach higher volumes without causing any ‘howling’.
Advanced configuration and control
For more advanced control of the meeting the chairperson can connect a laptop, tablet or PC to the system providing ability to manage the discussions. The web browser enables advanced setup configuration including camera control and audio output configuration. It also enables the maximum number of active microphones to be set to 25.
Recording with confidence – always
The system can digitally record and playback more than 4,000 hours of discussion using a single 128GB USB stick and also record up to eight hours of discussion on its built-in internal memory. Recording and playback is done via either the Control Unit or via the web browser.
HD Camera control
Up to six HD cameras can be easily connected to the system without needing additional software. The resulting video will always present a crisp, clear image of the active speaker.
Energy saving mode
CCS 1000 D includes a unique “Energy saving mode” that automatically switches the system off after two hours of inactivity to save energy and prolong system lifetime.
- Enables participants to speak and listen to the proceedings
- Can be used either as participant or chairperson device
- Enables chairperson to mute microphones of participants
- “Possible-To-Speak” indicator
- “Request-To-Speak” indicator
- Cable lock facility
- GSM immune
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Microphone: with mic-LED indicators, flexible stem (either 38 or 48 cm length)
- Headphone socket with built-in volume control
- Control all system elements – up to 245 Discussion devices per system
- Intuitive control of microphone operating mode and loudspeaker volume via front panel capacitive buttons
- Advanced configuration and control via built-in web browser and tablet
- Native support for automatic HD camera control
- Internal recording for up to eight hours
- External recording via USB up to 128 GB (>4,000 hours)
- Built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS)
- Optimized for courtroom usage with four individual microphone outputs
- Built-in loudspeaker and headphone socket for monitoring the proceedings
- Energy saving mode for cost minimization and prolonged life-time
The system is very quick and easy to install. No training or additional equipment is needed: the discussion devices are directly plugged into the control unit via a simple ‘daisy chain’ cable connection.
… yet versatile
Meeting control is possible using a laptop or tablet via the system’s web browser. Live video of active speakers can be shown on a big screen, thanks to the system’s native support for automatic camera control. In addition, the audio of the whole meeting can be recorded conveniently with the built in MP3 recorder, which makes it possible to archive meetings electronically and avoids the need to manually record meeting minutes.
Superior materials and component choices together with extensive quality assurance processes ensure that users enjoy free-flowing, highly-productive meetings, while dealers and rental companies benefit from lower call-back costs and higher customer satisfaction.
Supporting local business centers
Supporting the activities in local business centers, the system can handle a variety of external equipment such as an interpretation system, language distribution, and a public address system. Also an interface for tele- and video-conferencing can be used to connect two remote locations with each other. In addition, the number of Discussion devices can be easily scaled up or down in minutes – without needing to turn off and restart the system.
Excellent choice for town halls
The chairperson can guide the discussion, allowing individual delegates to speak or letting several delegates take the microphone simultaneously. For more advanced control of the meeting the chairperson can use a laptop or tablet which provides him/her with the ability to manage the discussions by remotely activating or deactivating participant microphones and shifting participants from the waiting list to the speaker list. Live video of active speakers can be shown on a big screen, thanks to the system’s native support for automatic camera control. The resulting video image is clear and sharp resulting in a person-to-person meeting-feel on screen.
Ideal for courtrooms
Courtroom applications often need to record individual audio channels, for example, all of what the defendant says and all of what the lawyer says. That’s why the CCS 1000 D Discussion System can have four individual microphones routed to four separate outputs so that these channels can be recorded by an external recorder. Alternatively, the built-in recorder can record the floor plus one individual channel.
Âm Thanh Hội Nghị liên quan
- Mini Game: “MỪNG SINH NHẬT – TRÚNG QUÀ SIÊU ĐÃ”
- Chuyên thiết kế phòng họp, cải tạo phòng họp – All in one
- Bosch CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System
- Đánh giá Logitech Rally Systems
- Có nên chọn máy chiếu Optoma S341 cho dạy học, văn phòng hay không ?
- Giải pháp phòng họp trực tuyến Polycom
- Polycom HD Voice Công Nghệ Âm Thanh Độc Quyền Cho Giải Pháp Video Conference
- Phòng họp thông minh 5-7 người với Logitech Meetup và Tap
- Chỉ có 2 người xếp hàng mua iPhone 8 ở Trung Quốc